Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Get In Baitbus For Free

"I had respect for Mr. Curzi" Lucien Bouchard.

just committed another error. It seems to address people who are popular, having attacked Paul McCartney, he attacked Lucien Bouchard because the latter became president of the Oil and Gas Association of Quebec. Lucien Bouchard replied stating that the past had respect for Curzi. That seems very different now ...

Here's what Pierre Curzi said about Lucien Bouchard:
"Personally, I am quite opposed to shale gas, "said Mr. Curzi, MP Borduas, Montérégie. The question I ask myself is: What is the image that the mirror returns to Mr. Bouchard when he looks? I do not quite understand. [...] It will surely use his charisma and power as a negotiator. I guess that's what he brings to the gas industry. "
I wonder who should be ashamed to look in the mirror, the one who makes a living and protecting the economic interests of Quebec defending the industry or those who do not see the wall coming up to the Quebec model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment