Monday, February 28, 2011

How Long Can One Take Losec

End of this blog

After more than 2 years blogging about my blog, I draw my bow. I left because I think I toured the garden and I have other projects in mind. I realize the limits of words and words. Actively getting involved at federal level in my county, I have no time and if elections should be, I would have even less time.

There's exasperation with the Quebecers who do not want change. The people of Quebec for example who were the first to say right now want a Coliseum audience. Quebecor makes us move the group from Legault for the right, while the opposite is true. There also the loser mentality that seems very strong in Quebec, by simply always the minimum, we have a deficit, but less important than other provinces, while we continue spending.

Worst of all Quebec is its education system. To live, the single thought that continues to teach there, I have little hope for the Quebec for change with the next generation that form. Help yourself

heaven help you! Quebecers do not seem to help.

I enjoyed the experience of blogging, it helps to see that more people who think the same thing as you, that our media would have us believe. Regarding the latter, the Journal de Montreal will return to nest in the political left, with the return of unionized labor ...

A topic that I raised and that was important for me is the issue of Mile. The only time that our media speak for them is for the dead or for attacks that have killed civilians. The military role is also strategic for the economy, mainly in the Gulf of Aden, where pirates threaten the free flow of trade safely. They are also saving lives because of the hostage crew boat. The soldiers do not only kill, they save lives. Quebec is quite special, for his opposition to the military. Yet in Egypt, the army has allowed people to be able to make a revolution by protecting them from pro-Mubarak, for example. Whether the F-35, the government will equip our military to live up to their work, a rare time in Canadian military history and the Liberals are against, it's inconceivable to me.

Thanks to everyone who read this blog, you are more than 100 000 to have done and those who commented.

Pierre-Luc Jean

0 comments:

Post a Comment